How I baked my scrumptious chocolate chips cookies
Interested to make my scrumptious chocolate chips cookies? Then you will need the following ingredients. NB: Follow instructions carefully.
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- One tsp of baking powder, ( you may use baking soda)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- One cup of butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- One large egg
- One tsp of vanilla
- Two cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- One cup of chopped nuts, if desired
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Then grab a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Cream softened butter and sugars with a stand or hand mixer on medium speed, or mix with a large spoon until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla in the sugar mixture until it is smooth.
- Then stir in flour mixture until until blended (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for up to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes — store covered in an airtight container.