How I make my chocolate cookies
My all-occasion chocolate cookies are delicious. They are straightforward to make, and baking time is approximately eleven minutes. You will need the following ingredients in their exact proportions. And you must follow the instructions as written.
- ½ cup butter or margarine, (softened)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup self-rising all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs; beat well. Beat. Add vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Combine flours, baking soda, and salt. Stir until well mixed. Sift in cocoa powder
- Add flour mixture into the sugar-butter mixture. Beat until just mix
- Add white chocolate chip.
- Drop batter from a spoon or an ice cream scoop onto a greased cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake in your oven set to 350 F for 11 minutes. Enjoy.