This vegan banana bread is super moist and delicious. If you are looking for a decent vegan banana bread recipe, look no further. All the ingredients are plant-based, vegan, and vegetarian.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- One teaspoon baking powder
- One teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- One tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 2 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 1/3 cup oil ( vegetable or coconut oil )
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- One tablespoon vanilla extract
- Coconut oil, for greasing the pan
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Set your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an eight or 9-inch loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Whisk in the oil, brown sugar, vanilla, almond butter, and applesauce with a fork. Stir in the dry ingredients until combines
- Pour the batter in the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the top with brown sugar.
- Bake bread at 350 F for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out partially clean. (To avoid over baking, start the toothpick test around the 50 minute mark). The precise bake time depends on your oven and the size of your loaf pan. Cool completely before slicing.