How I make my old fashioned brownie bars
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these old fashioned brownie squares. They are easy to make, and your friends and family will enjoy them.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup of sugar
- Two eggs
- 2/3 cup cake flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease an 8-inch baking pan
- Cream butter and sugar (beat until light and fluffy).
- Add eggs (beat mixture until smooth).
- Gradually add flour and salt (beat well)
- Stir in vanilla extract, almond, and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan
- Bake batter for 30 minutes
- Allow brownie to cool
- Mark into squares or bars
- Cut when cold