One pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
One box (3.4 oz) Jell-O™ butterscotch instant pudding & pie filling mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
Two tablespoons water
One cup butterscotch chips
One teaspoon coarse sea salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix cookie mix, dry pudding mix, softened butter, water and egg with spoon until soft dough forms.
- Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Drop dough with an ice cream scoop about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until edges set. Immediately sprinkle each cookie with sea salt (optional)
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.