How to make Old fashioned honey banana muffins
Three bananas (very ripe)
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup buttermilk
One large egg
One teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
One teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin baking tin with paper muffins cup.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake them for 20 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown.