- One cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Two eggs
- One teaspoon vanilla
- Two small ripe bananas (3/4 cup mashed)
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup toasted split almond
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a square pan(9×9) with parchment paper-leaving two flaps,
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Then set aside.
- Use an electric mixer set to med-high speed and beat oil, sugars, eggs & vanilla for about two minutes. Add banana and beat until incorporated.
- Set mixer to low speed fold in dry ingredients followed by chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake dough for about 25 minutes (depending on your oven) or when a toothpick inserted in the center comes slightly clean.
- Allow baked dough to cool before removing from the pan and adding a tapping.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: