- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour (sieve flour to get rid of lumps)
- 1 ½ cups Cornmeal (fine or coarse)
- One teaspoon baking soda
- One tablespoon Baking powder
- One teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- One egg
- Three tablespoons honey
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Almond milk (Homemade coconut milk works better)
- Two teaspoons Vinegar (apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
• Heat to 375 degrees. Use some coconut oil to grease a 9 x 9 pan.
• Whisk dry ingredients in a large bowl.
• Whisk wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Then pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until combine.
• Pour batter into your prepared pan.
• Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick which you inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Allow cooling for 15 minutes