Have a go at this delicious yogurt bread. If done right, family and friends will keep coming back for more. I never made the same recipe twice, but this lump of goodness is so impressive I made three in less than a week. For the one pictured above, I changed things up a bit. I used organic, gluten-free rice flour. Enjoy.
- One cup vegetable oil
- Two cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Two large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Two tsp vanilla extract
- One cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Then set aside.
- Mix vegetable oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture a little at a time-mix well between each addition. Ensure there are no lumps.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45-60 minutes.