Non-dairy pineapple coconut pudding-a copy of the Jamaican sweet potato pudding. Give it a try.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- One cup brown sugar
- One tsp ground cinnamon
- One tsp baking powder
- One teaspoons baking soda
- One tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple puree
- Two eggs
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- One cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9×13 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the eggs, olive oil, and sugar.
- Add coconut flakes and vanilla extract.
- Mix well until properly incorporated
- Combine flour and egg mixtures. Mix until well combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; bake the batter for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.