1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup brown sugar/granulated sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp all-spice
1/4 coconut flakes
5 1/2 tsp melted unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 plain yogurt
- Line a 12 count muffin baking tin with paper cups and set it aside.
- In a large-size mixing bowl, sieve all the dry ingredients together to get rid of any lumps.
- Then whisk and set aside.
- Next, in a separate large-size bowl, whisk the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Next, gently add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients (leave coconut flakes for last). Mix until just combined, but don’t over mix.
- Afterward, fold in the coconut flakes.
- Next, scoop batter into the muffins cups. Fill to the brim.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 475 degrees for five minutes.
- Then, lower the temp to 350 degrees and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.