Fall is in full swing. So it’s time to fire up your oven and try these delicious Fall Favorites-pumpkin spice cookies.
- 2/3cup granulated sugar
- 2/3cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4cup vegetable oil
- One teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon baking soda
- One tablespoon pumpkin spice
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, or in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle, beat the granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and the vanilla, until well blended.
- Next beat in pumpkin and eggs until well mixed.
- Then beat in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and salt.
- Next, drop cookies on an ungreased cookie sheets, about two inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until the base of the cookies is golden brown.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Cool completely-about 45 minutes.