Brown Butter Chocolate chip cookies
My Brown Butter chocolate chip cookies are amazing. They are crunchy on the outside and mild and soft on the inside. Pair them with your favorite milk for a great treat any time of day.
One stick of salted butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
One egg at room temperature
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
One teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup raisins
1 cup chocolate chips or nuts
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- In a medium saucepan, brown the butter on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Combine rolled oats, all-purpose flour, raisins, chocolate chips, and spice in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside. In another large bowl, combine the sugars and butter. Mix well.
- Then add the egg. Mix until the mixture is lava-like.
- Next, add the kosher salt, baking soda, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Next, add the dry ingredients in the sugar and butter mixture and mix until all the flour disappears.
- In a lined baking sheet, scoop the cookies onto the sheet and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Remove and cool. Enjoy with milk!