- One cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats/rolled oats
- One cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- Two large eggs at room temp-beat lightly
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, and set aside
- Next, use a wooden spoon in a large bowl and combine the oats and milk-Let soak for about 6-10 minutes.
- Then add the brown sugar, oil, and the lightly beaten eggs stir until combined.
- Next, add the flour mixture stir together until combined. (do not over mix).
- Next, pour the batter evenly into the paper liners.
Bake muffins for 7 minutes. Then lower the oven’s temp to 350F and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes, a toothpick inserted in the centers should come out dry, and the muffins are golden brown. Let the muffins cool in the pan for 3-6 minutes. Then transfer them to a cooling rack.