1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup of original skittles (for topping)
One 12 ounce jar of cream cheese frosting
One cup of packed brown sugar
1/2 cup of water
One teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
1/4 cup of unsweetened baking cocoa
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
One teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Turn on the oven and allow it to preheat to 350°F.
- Then line the bottom of an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon powder into a large bowl, and Whisk well.
- Next, add eggs, vegetable oil, and sugar, and mix well
- Then pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake brownie for 40-45 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Allow the brownie to cool completely before frosting.
- Then sprinkle skittles on top of the frosting ( you may cut skittles into halves or smaller pieces).